looking for work, Ive been caring for my father-n-law for awhile. I heard I would be able to get paid while taking care of him.

Started by

1 Comment

3930 helpful answers
If he is on Medicaid you may be able to get some pay for the care. Try you state's Web site under aging services. You should find contact information there to guide you to local services.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support