is there anywhere where you can get help with food and bills, I retired from my job to help my terminally ill son

Started by

1 Comment

I would get in touch with your local social service department they would be able to tell you about food stamps and also at least in my state there are food pantries many run by churches and I am sure they could tell you about help with heating bills etc that would be a good place to start and your local office of the ageing would be able to tell you might be able to help you with his care so you can get a break.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support