is it possible to receive financial help. she has a very low income to pay for prescriptions and bills. i also live and take care of home.

Started by

1 Comment

3930 helpful answers
Your state can help you with the available programs. Go to the state Web site under aging services. Find a contact there and they will help you find the right programs offered through your state for prescriptions and such. There may even be a program to pay you a bit, though that isn't everywhere. Good luck,

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support