Guidance needed for several independent senior living complications.
1. Immediate - I am giving up driving until the medical community figures out why I can not focus. I have had several accidents and am giving up while I am ahead. I live 1 mile from the closest city bus stop. What other options do I have?
2. I am finding it difficult to keep track of bills and checking account status. My son who lives iLouisiana and my investment advisor are trying to help me with that.
3. I do not eat even close to a healthy diet.
4. I down sized, got rid of a lot of stuff but still have to part with more stuff, feel overwhelmed.
5. My home is a danger zone !!!!!!!!