I have a caregiver , I am looking to make a change.

Started by

I had a car accident in 2006. I was in recovery when I had a STROKE from blood clots that had formed in and around the broken bones in my legs. I am handicapped now; ,and I am learning. Workmans Comp. is helping me with the account because they don't want me by myself.

1 Comment

What are you looking to do? What do you want?

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support