Please help me find a caregiver supprt in my area. I need help with dealing with dementia delusions.

Started by

(zip 14217)


3930 helpful answers
I'd suggest that you go to your state website and type "aging" in the search box. You'll find you own state's version of the National Family Caregiver's Program. They can help you. You can also look for an Area Agency on Aging if your community is served. Some communities fall through the cracks on this but the national website is You can check there. Your local Alzheimer's organization would be invaluable. Check the phone book for that.
Please do go to your state website. You may find a wealth of help you didn't know existed, or at least contacts who can guide you.
Good luck,

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support