Mom's doctor is over-medicating her to treat depression, anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Started by


How do you know she is being overmedicated? Have you suggested your mother see another doctor for a 2nd opinion?
If it were me, I'd take Mom to a geriatric psychiatrist for a second opinion. (There may be a long wait, though. These professionals are scarce.)

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support