Started by

I had my cna and level 1 mad aide. Don't have my numbers or my cards. I need to get that information for a job, showing I did have them. Where do I go to get those? It's through the state of Missouri through department oh Aging Health and Senior Services.

1 Comment

Go to health.mo.gov and search for yourself.
Missouri Registry Expired CNA Status means that the DHSS records show the CNA did not perform paid nursing services in five (5) consecutive years. The CNA cannot work as a Certified Nurse Assistant in a Long-Term Care (LTC) facility when listed as Expired.

The CNA must submit proof of paid nursing service employment or take the entire CNA course. Proof of employment may include: (1) a letter from your employer on official letterhead verifying dates of employment, position held, and job duties; (2) copy of W-2 form; (3) copy of pay stubs; or (4) Social Security employment statement. Submit the above information to: Department of Health and Senior Services, Attn: Health Education Unit, P. O. Box 570, Jefferson City, MO 65102.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support