My aunt is in a nursing home and would like to change her POA.

Started by

My aunt is in a nursing home, and has an attorney named as her POA. She does not feel he has been handling her affairs properly, and would like to have me named instead. How can we go about this? (The attorney will not cooperate with us.)

Join the conversation (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support