Legal Advise

Started by

My wife care for my mother in law by paying her house note and buying her food from time to time.I will like to claim the taxes on her house and the care that we supply for her. without her loosing any of her benifits. What will I have to do legally? I was told that I will need to talk to senior Lawyer.Help?

Join the conversation (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support