Is there way to get government financial assistance for being a caregiver of a loved one even if you have another job?

Started by

I work what would be considered part time as far as hours are concerned, however I also care for my mother. I am an only child and in this alone. I am struggling greatly financially (trying not to lose the house). Is there ANY way to get Govt. assistance even if I have a job AND take care of my mother? What are my alternatives?

Join the conversation (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support