Is there a support group for adults who have lost there adult children; she does not have a pc..

Started by

Sacramento, CA; child was a daughter age 26. Mother refuses to get out of bed; dispondent.
Maybe info. on how to help her would be helpful
thank you so much,,.

1 Comment

3930 helpful answers
Compassionate Friends ( has local chapters) may be able to help, but it sounds like she also needs to see a doctor about depression and counseling to get her through this horrible experience. Thanks for caring and please keep trying. Maybe a faith community leader she trusts can talk her into seeing a doctor?
Good luck,

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support