I quit my job in PA to move to FL to take care of my widowed mother. Is there financial help available to move her back to PA so I can work

Started by

1 Comment

Unfortunately, there is not much in the way of government help for caregivers. I would recommend trying your offices on aging in both FL and PA...may find some local help or assistance. Also, the social workers at hospitals are great resources.
I think it is a good idea for you to return to your job and your life. Look into in-home care if your Mom is living with you. Do you have siblings or family that can pitch in (most of us do not)? Does your mother have income that can help?
Good luck

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support