I need a doctor who specialize in Alzheimer's or geriatrics, not a care facility. My wife suffers from Alzheimer's & I live in Frederick County, VA.

Started by

1 Comment

Try this website:

You will be able to do a search by zip code or state. Hope this helps.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support