I moved my mother and father into my home over a year ago. My dad has Alzhemier's. My Mom is 72 and in failing health. need Financial Help

Started by


Is either one a veteran? If so you can apply the Veterans Affairs Office.
Are both of your parents on Medicaid? That would be a place to start. Also, call your Social Services department, explain the situation, and ask to get a case worker assigned. They are very familiar with the resources available in your area.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support