I live in Florida and have been taking care of my grandparents. It is a full time job and now I have no more savings left.

Started by

Is there a way that I can get paid from their insurance or the government? I have two kids and times are hard?

1 Comment

3930 helpful answers
You may want to read this article. There are some tips:

Also, go to your state's Web site and look under aging services. You should find a phone number or email address to get some more advice. Many programs are locally run, so this can prove helpful.

Good luck,

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support