I have done all I can to invite my out of state mother to stay with me. She is 86 years old and should not be living alone. My untrustworthy

Started by

My mother resides in California and her power of attorney is in Hawaii.

1 Comment

3930 helpful answers
Unless you are willing to fight legally, there may be nothing else you can do. Keep inviting her and let her know you welcome her. If family members are objecting, you would likely have to fight them legally. You may want to check with an elder attorney about this.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support