I am living with my mother now she has cancer so I quit my job so I can take care of her Im trying to find out if I can get pay

Started by

1 Comment

Some states, like North Dakota, if you and your parents are below a certain income level they will pay you for taking care of an aging or ill parent in your home. I checked it out, unfortunately I was over the income level, however it did get help paying for respite care through another program.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support