How can I receive financial help for taking care of my Mom instead of working. She has terminal lung cancer. :(

Started by

1 Comment

3930 helpful answers
Check your State Web site under "aging services" or something similar. You should find contact information and also The Family Caregiver Support Program. They may be able to direct you to local resources. Funding is not plentiful - unfortunately. But each state is different.

Keep the conversation going (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support