Child and DEPENDENT care tax credit - FYI

Started by

If you live with an elderly parent or a disabled spouse, and need to hire someone to help with their care while you work, you may be able to claim the credit.
The IRS has a quiz on its website to help you determine if you can claim the credit. You can also read IRS Topic 602 for more information.

Join the conversation (or start a new one)

Please enter your Comment

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support