Follow
Read More
Find Care & Housing
4 5 6 7 8
Thank you! Especially for testing the spam blocker on us "old timers"!
(1)

Thank you for the hard work.
(1)

Thank you! Appreciate it.
(1)

Update from the Tech Team:

The fix to the automatic spam blocker will be released tomorrow. We took care to test it against long-term users' accounts that have been previously auto-blocked in error due to very sensitive spam filter settings.

You shouldn't be getting auto-blocked anymore after posting non-rule-breaking content. If you do find yourself blocked again, please send us a message via the "Send Us a Message" form on agingcare.com/aboutus.

Next up, we are working on restoring the message delete function. We'll also be pinning this post and a post from the community moderator to the top of newsfeeds so these important updates don't get buried in the forum.

Thanks everyone!
(3)

To your question, Sendhelp, that feature is still available. Do send us a message via the About Us page if you're finding it's not working.

For new features--we are determining the most effective ways to gather ideas and feedback from the community for these as we move toward improving the site. Stay tuned!
(1)

AgingCareCM: Thank you.
(3)

Thanks for the info.
(1)

Q. to admins:

Private vs. Public messages:
Used to have a feature, click on the 3 dots, change a message
from public to private;

I liked that feature.
Is that still available/active?
-

Looking forward to the new "block" feature to block selected posters from leaving a message on our wall. So very private, so very cool.

Maybe we could "block" our News Feed too?
I have "unfollowed" so many posts and posters, trying to find a way to not have multiple posts spam my news feed.
(4)

Thanks for the update.
(3)

Thank you. Good work!
(1)

Thank you
(0)

Thank you AC Team for this update.
(3)

All GREAT improvements. THANK YOU AGINGCARE TEAM!!!!!!!!!
(7)

“Message deletion is down on profile pages. A fix for this will be coded after the work on the spam blocker.”

Thanks for finally telling us what’s going on with this, and for assuring us it’s getting fixed.
(5)

4 5 6 7 8
Start a Discussion
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter